Current Job Vacancies
Umbrella.UK Insolvency (Umbrella Accountants LLP) is a fast paced and modern insolvency firm based in Wilmslow, South Manchester, who are currently seeking an Insolvency Administrator to join the firm.
With this job opportunity you will work alongside and report directly into the Insolvency Practitioner and manage a varied portfolio of corporate insolvency cases (CVL’s, MVL’s and Compulsory Liquidations) and Bankruptcies. The firm have vibrant and fun open plan offices in the centre of Wilmslow and are only a 5 minute walk from the train station.
As an Insolvency Administrator you will be responsible for the preparation and review of statutory reports, drafting custom letters and responses where necessary, responding to creditor queries, to pursue and realise assets, investigating the financial affairs of the insolvent company, completion of checklists and progressing cases to closure in a timely fashion.
What you’ll need to succeed
- At least 3 years’ experience of managing corporate insolvency cases.
- CPI Qualified would be advantageous.
- You must be able to demonstrate good organisational skills and the ability to work effectively.
What you’ll get in return
- An exciting opportunity to work at close quarters with an Insolvency Practitioner on a wide range of insolvency cases.
- Training and qualification support.
- A competitive salary of £24,000 – £28,000.
- 20 – 25 days holiday depending upon experience.
- Flexible working hours.