Refer your clients to Umbrella.UK Insolvency
“At Umbrella.UK Insolvency, we work closely with an informal network of accountants, IFAs, solicitors and finance brokers to find the best solution for their clients.”
Tom Fox, Licensed Insolvency Practitioner – Head of Insolvency Services
Why Umbrella Insolvency?
- Experienced insolvency team, including top consultancy alumni. All fully qualified and licensed in the UK.
- Small, director-led operation with no trainees and a strong track record on communication.
- Contractor and Personal Service Company specialists.
Benefits for you
- Expand your service offering and add extra value for clients.
- A close working partnership with our insolvency practitioners and regular updates on any insolvency cases.
- Ad hoc insolvency and legal advice whenever you need.
- Special insolvency networking events.
Benefits for your client
- Free initial consultation and discovery session to help all parties gain a clearer understanding of the situation and options.
- Dedicated insolvency practitioner, always ready to take your clients’ calls.
- Clear and confidential service to put your client’s mind at ease.
For more information about our referral and partnership schemes, speak to Tom Fox today.
Call 0800 611 8888 or 07814 434 697
I have worked with Tom on many assignments over the last 11 years since meeting him when studying for our JIEB insolvency exams. Tom approaches every case with the same high level of diligence, organisation, and skill. He quickly builds a rapport with all stakeholders which is key in obtaining the best overall result for the company or individual involved and their creditors. Tom balances commerciality with integrity and a strong work ethic. I would highly recommend Tom’s services to any party facing financial difficulty.